Two Radcliff men and a Guston woman have been indicted by a Hardin County grand jury on third-degree burglary charges after reportedly breaking into a home on South Wilson Road in January.
Radcliff Police Department Chief Jeff Cross said at this time he doesn’t believe the arrest has a connection to a rash of burglaries in the city from November through January.
Charles Britton Jr., 36, of Radcliff; Timothy Midkiff, 29, of Radcliff and McLauren Andrews, 18, of Guston, all are charged with complicity to third-degree burglary; first-degree possession of a controlled substance — methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
These indictments, issued last week by the grand jury, represent allegations and are not proof of guilt.
• William Smith II, 44, La Grange, flagrant nonsupport; first-degree persistent felony offender.
• Kevin Brown, 54, Elizabethtown, second-degree persistent felony offender.
• Ronnie Jackson, 47, East St. Louis, Illinois, flagrant nonsupport; second-degree persistent felony offender.
• Daniel Small, 40, Sonora, flagrant nonsupport.
• Michael Wheatley, 45, Eastview, first-degree wanton endangerment; first-degree persistent felony offender.
• Luis Davilla, 40, Elizabethtown, second or subsequent offense trafficking in marijuana less than eight ounces; first-degree possession of a controlled substance