BeLeaf Medical is a vertically integrated Missouri medical cannabis company. BeLeaf is dedicated to providing Missouri patients consistent and high-quality medical marijuana in the forms of smokable flower, concentrates, and consumable products. BeLeaf owns Sinse, Phytos, and Swade brands, and partners with dispensaries throughout the state to broaden geographical reach. The Administrative Assistant will be a key part of the cultivation and manufacturing team with opportunities for upward mobility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Programs employee badges.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and common office equipment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Associates degree
- 5 years in an administrative role
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible