LSL Management, LLC (“LSL” or “company”) is led by a passionate and creative team of Missouri based entrepreneurs working in conjunction with a group of nationally recognized cannabis cultivation, processing, and retail experts. LSL has been awarded licensing to operate a cultivation facility and three dispensaries. We aim to produce the highest quality medical marijuana and related manufactured/edible products at our state-of-the-art facilities which will be distributed to our retail dispensaries in the St. Louis, MO region.
At LSL our product is cannabis, but our most important assets will be our employees and the patients we serve. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow with our company in an exciting new industry. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members through our philanthropic endeavors.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work out of our corporate headquarters in St. Louis and support our Executive and Corporate Team.
In this role you will….
- Engage with Executive Team daily to strategize on business endeavors and tasks to be completed.
- Engaged with Executive Team on general business planning and marketing concepts and ideas.
- Analyze national and local industry news and information; and keep Executive Team and employees up to date of the same by sending email announcements, memos, newsletters, etc.
- Attend industry events and seminars and provide feedback to Executive Team
- Assist the Executive Team by coordinating and scheduling meetings, calls, appointments, etc.
- Assist with the coordination and booking of travel to include, flights, hotels, car rental, etc.
- Attending meetings and handling conference calls with third party vendors and contractors as needed.
- Maintain corporate calendar and daily task list.
- Answer general calls and emails for the main office.
- Manage the main office – to include ordering supplies, managing vendors, and making sure the day to day is running smoothly.
- Coordinate and ensure delivery and receipt of packages / parcels and mail.
- Assist with the coordination of business insurance and provide administrative support to HR and Accounting operations.
- Run errands as needed.
Experience you have…
- 3+ years related experience, or equivalent.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Office 365).
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and professionalism.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with sensitivity and professionalism.
- Must be over 21 years of age and able to pass a background check.
You should apply If…
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- Possess a High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED). College graduates are preferred.
- You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
- You love working in a fast-paced environment and are excited about working for a start up in a new industry.
- You are very organized and enjoy helping others get and stay organized.
Our mission is to provide compassion and inspire wellness – within our doors and in our communities.
Job Type: Full-Time
If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible