Responsibilities (Includes but not limited to):
1. Be responsible for the auxiliary garden care and maintenance;
2. Be responsible for maintaining the high standards and quality in the garden in a safe and efficient manner;
3. Satisfy duties including, but not limited to watering, general plant maintenance, fertilizing, prepping grow medium(s), staking, pruning, potting, propagation, and data entry;
4. Maintain plant health through environmental control;
5. Occasionally participate in activities outside of the garden areas to assist with grounds maintenance and routine horticultural activities, including turning compost, pathway debris removal; and
6. Participate in other projects as assigned, such as processing and trimming;
7. Reports to the Head Grower.
Start dates in December, January and February. Work hours vary with some evenings, weekends and holidays so you must be available for flexible hours. Pay range $13.15 – $18.00 depending on experience and qualifications. MUST be 21 and pass a background check. Benefits available after 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.15 – $18.00 per hour
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Vienna, MO 65582 (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply