We are looking for friendly, dependable, organized and motivated people, with excellent communication skills and passion for cannabis to help guide our patients in choosing the best products and dosages to suit their needs.
A 3Fifteen Primo Assistant Manager will…
- Under direction of the General Manager, oversee the purchasing, pricing, and sale of all inventory on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Communicate with and direct store employees.
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Assist and support staff training in accordance with company and state requirements across all locations in the responsible region, as well as assist other regional managers where applicable. Regularly communicate with and update higher levels of management.
- Diffuses difficult situations and ensures issues are resolved to the patient’s satisfaction while upholding company standards
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges
Ability to communicate clearly
- Skilled in performing job duties in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
- Applicants must pass a Federal and State of Missouri criminal background check including fingerprinting.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance.
Powered by JazzHR