Position: Assistant Retail Manager
Status: Full Time; Salaried
Location: Springfield, MO & Ozark, MO (1 position at each location)
Hours: Hours will vary and will include Days, Evenings & Weekends
Reports to: Retail Manager
The Assistant Retail Manager is responsible for leading a team of front-line employees and ensuring the smooth operation of the retail dispensary. The Assistant Retail Manager is responsible for customer service, anticipating potential customer issues, and applying contingency planning to avoid customer dissatisfaction. The Assistant Retail Manager is responsible for creating appealing and eye-catching visual displays. Prior retail management/supervisory experience required.
Minimum Acceptable Job Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree from a college or university; or three years related managerial experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in a legal cannabis industry highly preferred.
- Experience or study emphasis in medicine, business, management, or hospitality preferred
- Must be comfortable adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals, and high-volume cash handling
- Experience working with an Inventory Management software highly preferred
- METRC Experience Highly Desired
- Must be 21 with a valid Missouri medical marijuana card
- Background check required; no felony convictions
- An articulated belief in the medicinal properties of cannabis.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Above average demonstrated computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, social media), time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, retail POS systems, and credit card processing terminals.
- Maintain knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis industry.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with patients, clients, vendors and team members
- High attention to detail
- Integrity, a sense of humor, and professional appearance
- Ability to stay organized despite frequent interruptions and to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must be able to function harmoniously in a small organization as part of a multidisciplinary team. Must acknowledge and adhere to Old Route 66 Wellness’ confidentiality policy & procedures.
Please forward cover letter and resume b*y 5pm on August 11, 2020*.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,500.00 per year
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
To keep our staff as safe as possible, we’ve installed clear plastic barriers, and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
- Supervising: 2 years (Required)
- food service or retail: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible