Standard Wellness’s mission is to provide access to consistent, quality products and empower patients to use alternative methods of medicine to find relief and live quality lives. We aim to create a new standard in the medical marijuana industry for quality, care, innovation, and education while still maintaining a focus and conscious understanding of how our decisions effect the social and environmental impact of our community and for our patients. We’re committed to a research-driven, patient-centric approach in all that we do, and we will work to have a lasting positive impact in our community.
In all that we do, we seek to “Be the Standard” by:
- Maintaining a Leadership Outlook through a positive attitude and support for colleagues
- Embracing an Adaptive Growth mindset
- Striving to be Intentional in all actions taken & avenues pursued
- Incorporate Accountability & Ownership on a daily basis
- Implement Innovative solutions to benefit colleagues, consumers, and all stakeholders
- Provide Open & Productive Communication to all levels of the organization
Standard Wellness is seeking individuals to join their cultivation team in Vandalia, Missouri. The successful candidates will enjoy a full time position with health, dental, and vision insurance and company sponsored 401(k) plan.
The Cultivation Agent is responsible for assisting the Cultivation Manager in monitoring and maintaining plant production and health. Cultivation Agents will assist with all stages of the cultivation process to include planting, watering, fertilizing, trimming, pruning, and harvesting while maintaining an organized, clean, and efficient production area. Agents will maintain and monitor plant production and quality control measures in compliance with state regulations and standards set by Standard Wellness.
- Ensure overall plant health by watering, fertilizing, pruning, and trimming according to industry best practices and as directed by the Cultivation Manager
- Monitor plants throughout the grow process for disease and pest infestations
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all cultivation equipment and tools, including light reflectors, containers, mixing tools, application tools, and ventilation equipment
- Assist Cultivation Manager with documentation of plants from germination to harvest, including tracking, lot numbers, and application of any product applied to any plant within the cultivation facility
- Follow all General Agricultural Practices, General Handling Practices, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma, or the equivalent
- Must be able to pass all background check and licensing requirements as set forth by the Stat of Missouri
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Prior cannabis and cultivation experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
This section outlines the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for the Cultivation Agent to be successful in their role. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list.
- Knowledge of horticulture practices
- Knowledge of state and local cannabis policy and law
- Accurate data-entry and recordkeeping skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision but still be able to function within a team setting
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
**Employment decisions at Standard Wellness are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Standard Wellness complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines. Standard Wellness does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, national origin, or ethnic background; religious affiliation or beliefs; citizenship; age; gender, gender identity or gender expression; sexual orientation; U.S. Military or veteran status; disability or medical condition; or any other protected classes.