Cannabis Post-Harvest Cultivation Assistant Job Description:
Summary ($12-$16 per hour)
Manicuring and packaging high-quality cannabis products, under environmentally controlled conditions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Cultivation Assistants (Other duties may be assigned):
- Break down wet plants to prepare for drying and separate unusable waste from the usable products.
- Manicuring dry flowers for quality presentation and separate unusable waste from the usable product.
- Employees must be able to adapt to various strains, styles, and types of marijuana they are trimming; adjusting their techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality.
- Measuring and packaging for consistent and quality presentation of premium cannabis products.
- Comply with all company and state regulations pertaining to the cultivation and packaging of cannabis.
- Trim and Packaging staff are responsible for clean-up of all processing areas and equipment during and at the end of their shift.
- Help with edible/concentrate manufacturing.
- Help with packaging.
- Help with weighing and labeling.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. See our website for more details: www.highlitestaffing.com
Education and/or Experience
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
See our website for more details: www.highlitestaffing.com
- Must possess any state-mandated work/agent card, compliance training certification, and be 21 years of age or older.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Highlite Staffing is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer ZOOM video interviews to keep you and our staff safe during this pandemic!
Depending on site-specific Federal, State, and County requirements, future Highlite Staffing employees may be asked to participate in COVID-19 testing procedures as a condition of employment.