GREEN RELEAF is currently seeking a Sales Associate for a Medical Marijuana Dispensary who will be responsible for ensuring each Green Releaf patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment, assist members with their personal needs, maintaining solid product knowledge, facilitate new membership and member renewal processes and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Essential functions include:
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure members’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests and/or problems to management when needed.
- Recommend, select, and help locate the proper medicine for patients depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to patients clearly and effectively.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Answer phone calls.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping, and sanitization.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Retail, cash handling and Point of Sales (POS) experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in the medical cannabis industry desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old and pass the criminal background check.
- Must be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity Physical Requirements: Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a cash register, credit card machine, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing. Requires close vision with the ability to see color and adjust focus. Requires lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally.
MUST PROVIDE RESUME.
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN AGENT ID CARD FROM DHSS (FINGERPRINT BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place