The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Saimi Sabayiding, 22 of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated at Broadway and Ellis Street.
* Taylor Jones, 27, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on an Alexander County, Illinois, warrant.
* Assault was reported in the 3200 block of William Street.
* Robbery was reported at 103 Cape West Parkway.
* Theft was reported at Down to Earth Satellite, 1028 N. Kingshighway.
* Theft was reported on North Pacific Street.
* Possession of a controlled substance was reported at Bertling Street and Big Bend Road.
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff’s Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Frankie L. Jackson, 50, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Cecil F. Babb, 37, of Sikeston, Missouri, was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear for nonsupport.
* Mandy L. Clark, 40, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for first-degree endangering the welfare of a child.
* Jennifer N. Childers, 33, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Malden, Missouri, warrant for failure to appear