Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 105 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Compliance Manager will work with the Regional Compliance Director to ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures, reviewing and supporting standard operating procedures (SOPs), and assisting with employee training for facilities located in the states. The Compliance Manager will support ongoing operations, working closely with Quality leadership to continuously improve operations. This role will develop key relationships with other Curaleaf teams including, but not limited to: Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Operations.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of State cannabis laws and regulations
- Ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures and assist in developing and monitoring state-specific Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) for retail and manufacturing.
- Continuously monitor the policies and SOP’s implementation efficiency and consistency, and conduct regular trainings for all employees
- Conduct regular compliance audits at all dispensaries and processing facilities.
- Communicate Compliance-related issues and guidance to employees in a clear, consistent and effective manner.
- Effectively and professionally communicate and maintain relationships with regulators and inspectors
- Review all marketing materials for each state
- Manage CAPAs for compliance incidents and work with operational teams to correct and document non-conformance.
- Monitor sustainment of corrective actions for external audit events.
- Using Compliance Audit checklist, perform periodic reviews of procedures, forms, logs.
- Experience or background in highly regulated industries such agricultural, horticultural, cannabis, healthcare, pharma or biotech
- 3-5+ years of relevant compliance experience.
- General knowledge of workplace health and safety standards
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced MS Office and Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results-driven and task-oriented.
- Flexible and creative, while maintaining a strong work ethic and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Prioritize under pressure and ability to identify and solve key roadblocks
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization, with vendors and outside stakeholders.
- This is a full-time onsite position and can sit in Oklahoma, Arkansas or Missouri
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.