- METRC (Preferred)
- 3 years cannabis cultivation or 5 years related horticultural/greenhouse experience (Required)
- Bachelor’s in related field (Preferred)
- All employees must pass state background check and receive Facility Agent ID from DHSS to be eligible for employment.
- Must be over 21, have drivers license and reliable transportation.
Full Job Description
- Manage and direct all aspects of flower cycle in 20,000 ft2 hybrid greenhouse facility in addition to direct responsibility of 1 of 4 5000ft2 greenhouses.
- Oversee, maintain, and care for cannabis crops at all stages as needed to ensure quality harvest.
- Supervise and manage flower lead growers for each zone.
- Supervise irrigation and fertilization of all flowering plants.
- Ensure proper function of all equipment, environmental controls, lights, irrigation etc.
- Create IPM program and ensure timely application of sprays by section growers.
- Work with Veg Production Manager to phenotype and develop new strains.
- Oversee proper procedures for a sanitary, safe, and compliant environment.
- Ability to grow multiple strains of cannabis regardless of complexity
- Responsible for seed to sale tracking and reporting
- Ensure necessary supplies equipment ordered and on site to ensure continual production.
- Submitting and obtaining testing results on strains
- Summarizing details and updates on the status of all genetics, including (all costs, expenses, timing, etc.
- Updating the team on any emergent matters that came up and how were they addressed
- Maintaining the total count of all plants in the cultivation facility
- Analyze and catalog each individual strain from clone to harvest.
- Maintain a clean, organized and professional work environment.
- Maintain compliance with DHSS for application of pesticides including obtaining an applicator license.
- Ensure that all growing department personnel have been trained regarding The Worker Protection Standards Act to include proper mixing, handing and location of chemicals.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year D.O.E.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Possible yield based bonus
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift