The Delivery Driver will be primarily responsible for deliveries of Wholesale to approved Dispensaries across the state. The delivery driver will help organize and pack shipments in the Warehouse, check vehicle, security and manifest requirements before departure. Interact with Dispensary management to deliver and check in products. Strong customer service skills: check in with Dispensary staff on previous orders, communicate feedback to Sales reps and Warehouse Manager.
Education & Experience
- 1+ years previous experience as a deliverer/courier is preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License, clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass comprehensive background check to obtain Agent ID card.
- Must be able to pass motor vehicle records check, and a previous employment DOT records check.
- Potential drivers are now also subject to a CSA background check to be eligible.
Skills, Abilities & Essential Duties:
- Delivering products safely and efficiently to assigned accounts daily.
- Safely unload and deliver product into retail Dispensaries.
- Complete all assigned deliveries promptly in an organized and efficient manner.
- Complete all paperwork, logs, manifests in an organized, accurate and efficient manner.
- Pre-trip and Post-trip vehicle inspection.
- Maintaining required DOT time logs.
- Safe handling of company truck in many territories throughout Missouri.
- Bringing product into assigned accounts with a two wheeled dolly. ·
- Providing courteous customer service.
- Assist dispensary with stock check-in, rotation, setup of new displays.
- Current and past due bill collecting.
- Verify correctness of order prior to shipment, post shipment reconciliation.
- Communicate with Sales staff and Supervisor all issues regarding product, equipment, route or delivery.
- Keep the equipment and delivery vehicles clean.
- Follow all transportation and delivery protocols/procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Must learn details of regarding consumption methods, health benefits, cannabis strains and products, and any other pertinent topics to be able to adequately answer dispensary staff questions.
- Point-of-sale software experience/knowledge for collecting, maintaining, and ensuring the integrity of company, client and patient data.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to:
- Stand or be on their feet for long periods of time (8-10 hours)
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 75 pounds (200 pounds with assistance). ·
- Possess clear close vision to be able to read gages, instrument panels and computer screens.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Clovr is a cannabis-infused product manufacturer that believes in safe, consistent, and quality cannabis products for Missouri’s medical marijuana patients. As the extractor, infuser, and wholesaler of our own products, we can ensure patients are getting exactly what they are reading on the label – no chemicals, no funny business.