Clear to Launch is growing and we are always adding A-players to our team. The most important element of our business is our team.
What’s In It For You?
- $40K – $65K starting salary + benefits (insurance, PTO, 401K)
- Option to work remotely
- Gain experience / exposure to multiple industries
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible scheduling / Vacation
Clear to Launch is located in Brentwood, MO. The office offers a unique work environment featuring an open workspace with 180″ movie screen, golf simulator, ping-pong, darts & foosball.
- This is an opportunity to join a company in the consulting and marketing industry with an experienced team. Clear to Launch works in a wide range of industries including: Tech, Cannabis, Real Estate, Finance, Legal, Medical, Dental, and more.
- Clear to Launch is the parent company to additional companies, the opportunity to be a part of those businesses are available.
- You will have the guidance and mentorship from our founders. There will be an opportunity to own many systems and projects within Clear to Launch
Expectations & Responsibilities
- You will need to be comfortable working independently.
- You must be able to follow systems and processes. We expect you to improve upon and create new systems and processes.
- Manage and execute growth strategies and tactics.
- Social Media, Google AdWords/YouTube ad campaign creation and management
- Responsible for analysis, evaluation, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns
- Creative and technical copywriting for digital marketing campaigns
- Identify new marketing opportunities through existing and new mediums
- Communicate recommendations for improvements and successes with supporting reports and relevant data
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools and Google Suite (Google Analytics, Merchant Center, Tag Manager, Search Console, etc.)
- Research new technologies, techniques, and industry trends related to Social Media, and Paid & Organic search
- Facebook/Google certifications are a plus
- Hard-working and intrinsically motivated
- Fast learner with high aptitude
- Education seeker (books, courses, blogs, podcasts, etc.)
- Strong logic and reason
- Coachable and able to receive feedback
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused