The Dosing Operator needs to be precise and efficient and carefully monitor all equipment and product to maintain our quality standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (This list is not intended to be all inclusive)
· Wash hands and put on the required PPE (gloves, hairnet and smock etc.)
· Calibrate machine to determine if the pump is producing the correct dose per line
· Take pre-arranged gummy rack to the dosing machine
· Arrange gummies using the template (No doubles, No defects and universal symbol is visible)
· Set Pump to produce 12 rows per cycle (adjust pump delay to the need of the person dosing)
· Apply dose to each row of gummies while making sure all gummies receive proper dose (If tincture hits the sheet pan that means proper dose was not applied and will be discarded as infused waste)
· Place the infused gummy tray back on the rack and repeat the last step until all gummies are properly dose
· Understand and maintain all MO MMJ guidelines and immediately seek a manager for any situation in which you are uncertain how to proceed
· Assist with any and all tasks in other areas at the direction of manager upon completion (FGI, dishwashing and general cleaning)
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
· Must have a basic understanding of cannabis laws, rules and regulations set forth by the state and local authorities.
· Ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the department as needed and/or requested by their direct supervisor; this may include but is not limited to, helping other departments.
· Ability to evaluate and adapt to new processing methods, must meet or exceed established production goals, and/or modify technique/procedures.
· Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to the cultivation process.
· Shows self-motivation/innovation and the ability to work well with all staff members, vendors, customers, as well as to work well independently.
· Ability to use initiative and independent judgment appropriately while not overstepping chain of command.
· Communicates, interacts, and works effectively with others; receptive to feedback and coaching; voices concern in a constructive manner
· Follow all safety protocols and policies. Demonstrates commitment to safety first; communicates safety concerns; promotes a safe work environment based on established safety standards and training
· Work scheduled shifts and show up on time and ready to work; record all time worked accurately, promptly, and honestly
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORKING CONDITIONS
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, some bending/crouching, stooping, stretching, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
· Must be able to detect product issues.
· Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder to stock or bring product down from storage or racks and maintain the manufacturing process.
· Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) and must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with plants and products.
· May require working rotating shifts with varied hours/day, including evenings, weekends, holidays, and special events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High school diploma, GED graduate, preferred.
· Previous agricultural/warehouse/manufacturing/laborer experience a plus.
· Must be 21 years old per state regulations and pass a criminal background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call