The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and the Senior Leadership team by providing a wide range of administrative and project management support. The position requires the ability to think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. A successful Executive Assistant at Terrabis is a problem solver, possesses structure, focus, high energy, and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide key support in all areas of property management and act as the liaison for all lease agreements.
- Manage the operation of contracted services to include but not limited to cleaning services, maintenance, repair, and utilities as it relates to each location.
- Responds to emergencies from all locations, including maintenance and repair issues.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
- 5 Years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Must be proactive, with strong work ethic and strong communication and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Strong business acumen
- Cannabis experience a plus
- Ability to use standard office equipment and computer software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications, and email.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
Terrabis is an equal opportunity employer.