Beleaf Medical is a Missouri based company focused on providing medical marijuana to the growing patient base. The position would be Full-time and previous administrative support experience is required. As the executive assistant, you will be a key part of the executive team with opportunities for upward mobility. We currently employ 25 people and anticipate that we will grow to 125 in the next 16 months. It is preferred that successful applicants will possess a Bachelor’s Degree with experience serving in a support role. The executive assistant will be responsible for daily support to the CEO and other executive team members. This position will also serve with monthly support in preparing and executing successful board meetings.
Full Job Description
Relieves the executive of administrative type functions in order to increase the time the executive has available for senior level responsibilities.
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures.
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc.
- Gathers information for board meetings, programs, events or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, preparing materials and assisting with controlling event budget
- Handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical and administrative function of the office.
- Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
- Prepare routine and advanced correspondence including letters, memoranda, and reports.
- Plan, coordinate and manage team retreats and several annual onsite meetings of 40+ people
- Development of presentations with external partners and facilitate internal company meetings and presentations.
- Fill-in where and when needed in ad hoc assignments (ie-help with dispensary openings or special events
- Other duties as assigned
4 year degree preferred, 2+ years of related experience with knowledge of positions concepts, practices and procedures. 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant preferred
$18.00 to $25. Per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 2 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible