Warehouse & Inventory Specialist
Position: Warehouse & Inventory Specialist
Looking for a warehouse opportunity that allows you to use your technical skills? A growing company in the office space design and furnishings industry is looking for a dynamic individual to assist with warehouse functions and preparing used office products for re-sale.
This position is ideal for the “handy” individual who is looking to stay active.
Role: The Warehouse Specialist will perform a variety of functions including: maintaining and organizing warehouse inventory, preparing used inventory for sale, and potentially installing products at customer sites. No previous furniture experience required, we will provide product training.
Compensation: The compensation for this position will be an hourly wage. A full benefit package applies if the position grows to full-time.
· Strong mechanical skills for assembly and repair (with training)
· Ability to lift 25-50 lbs
· Experience operating a forklift
· Warehouse and/or inventory management experience is preferred
· Must possess a winning attitude and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Related keywords: inventory, logistics, cannabis, supply chain
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
- Only full-time employees eligible