Berlin Packaging is the nation’s premier supplier of rigid packaging and packaging components. We are a $2.6 billion-dollar company with 30+ straight years of record growth.
Don’t know what makes the rigid packaging industry special? Well, chances are you enjoy products supplied by Berlin Packaging every day! Imagine yourself walking into your favorite big-box store. Take a mental look around and think about every glass, plastic, or metal package you see. Berlin Packaging touches virtually every market: automotive, beverage, food, home care, industrial chemical, pet care and veterinary, personal health and beauty, wine and spirits, and now, cannabis too.
Next, combine that with an award-winning culture. Our 1,000+ employees are high-performing – and importantly, collaborative – entrepreneurs who blow through obstacles and embody an “Anything is Possible!” mindset. We love it here. Our engagement scores are 3x the national average. And every single employee shares in Berlin’s profitable growth.
Now you understand why since 1898, our 100+ year-old company has grown 10x faster than our industry!
And we’re not done yet.
In order to continue our record growth streak, we need people like YOU to join our team! Are you up for the opportunity of a lifetime? If so, we are seeking an Inventory Specialist who will be responsible for maintaining an accurate account of all inventory movement into and out of the warehouse. Must have a high level of focus to monitor all key functions related to inventory and quality.
- Must be a team player who works with a sense of urgency, has a keen eye for detail, and takes the initiative to identify and solve problems
- Maintain accurate inventory records; research and resolve any inventory discrepancies
- Ensure all inventory transactions are entered properly into the system
- Perform all quality “C of C” paperwork for shipments
- Investigate and monitor open quality issues
- Coordinate annual physical inventory, ensuring accurate counts and evaluating results
- Maintain efficient, clean, and orderly warehouse
- Perform accurate cycle counts
- Support branch metrics
- Fulfill the employee portion of the Berlin Values
- Other tasks as required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- HS diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years of extensive warehouse and forklift experience
- Strong computer skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work independently
Working Environment and Physical Requirements:
Must be able to occasionally lift and move boxes and/or pallets up to 45lbs through warehouse environment.
Berlin offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package including profit sharing, 401(k) with company match, medical insurance (including an HSA option and telemedicine), dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid parental leave, health club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, 529 college savings plan, employee assistance, smoking cessation program, pet insurance (new!), employee discounts, employee referral bonus program, and, last but not least, flexible spending accounts for transportation, medical, and dependent care.
Berlin Packaging provides equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.