Position Title: Kitchen Tech-Gummie
Department: Edibles Manufacturing
Location: 5800 Stillwell St
Supervisor: Kitchen Lead
Headquartered in Kansas City, Clovr is a cannabis-infused product manufacturer that believes in safe, consistent, and quality cannabis products for Missouri’s medical marijuana patients. As the extractor, infuser, and wholesaler of our own products, we can ensure patients are getting exactly what they are reading on the label – no chemicals, no funny business.
Clovr believes there’s a cannabis consumption method for every type of person and we are happy to help you find what best fits you and your lifestyle. We offer cannabis-infused chocolate bars, gummies, vape pens, concentrates, beverages, and many more products for whatever consumption method you prefer. Combating the stereotype, we believe cannabis can be a part of your life without becoming your life.
Gummie Manufacturing Kitchen Tech
The Gummie Kitchen Tech is responsible for the prep and cooking and bottling of cannabis infused candies in the edible kitchen department. The kitchen tech will help maintain and ensure compliance to kitchen schedule; monitor, safely and efficiently use equipment and supplies. Help maintain professional environment and improve efficiency process through incorporation of new technology.
Education & Experience
· HS diploma or GED
· Previous kitchen manufacturing experience preferred.
· Previous kitchen experience required.
Skills, Abilities & Essential Duties:
· Part of gummie production line; assemble, track and accurately weigh materials and supplies.
· Clean and maintain equipment and kitchen facility following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; comply with legal regulations; monitor environmental conditions of kitchens.
· Operate, maintain, and make adjustments to various kitchen equipment; report repairs and certifications of equipment as needed.
· Maintain and stock supplies and equipment, dispose of waste according to regulatory guidelines, and keep kitchen, storerooms and working areas immaculate.
· Follow SOPs, maintain training records, and related documentation.
· Follow regulatory guidelines to ensure area is compliant with all food safety and sanitation procedures set forth by the State of Missouri DHSS.
· Maintain strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the kitchen and documents production by completing forms, reports, logs and records.
· Strong math skills, ability to adjust formulations to accommodate different recipes, as well reporting issues that could require remediation.
· Strictly adhere to health and food safety practices applicable to food manufacturing environment.
· Compliant and safe handling/disposal of chemicals, cannabis, and hazardous wastes.
· Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
· The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers, to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Ability to lift and carry hot liquids weighing up to 35lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kansas City, MO 64120: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location