• Eugene Peters, 1415 Price St., Scranton, v. Louis Reyes, 326 21st Ave., Scranton, and Peneroah Reyes, 150 N. Sumner Ave., Scranton, seeking an amount upon the foregoing cause of action, to be determined by the court and/or jury on two counts, and an amount upon the foregoing cause of action, in excess of $50,000 on two counts, for injuries suffered June 8 in an automobile accident on Jackson Street, Scranton; Christopher T. Powell Jr., attorney.
• Kenneth and Linda Powell, Scott Twp., to Stephanie Gregory, Scott Twp., and Stacey Bartholomay, Vandling; a property at Ruth Dilly Tract, Archbald, for $212,000.
• Helene J. Novak, Scranton, to Dalton Borough; a property at 210 Lackawanna Trail, Dalton, for $68,000.
• Mary Colette Kearnery, now by marriage, Mary C. Conklin, Norristown, to John S. and Maureen E. Reid, Hummelstown; a property at Moosic Lake, Jefferson Twp., for $190,000.
• Jennifer A. Lynett, Dalton, to Stanley A Jr. and Maria E. Viesewski, Clarks Green; a property in Dalton, for $338,000.
• Anthony C. and Frances A. Brutico, Clarks Summit, to Scranton Retail Plaza LLC, Lackawanna County; a property at 938-940 Jefferson Ave. Scranton, for $675,000.
• James R. and Rebecca A. Topa, to Nico Menichello, Scranton; a property at Route 435, Roaring Brook Twp., for $250,000.