The State of Missouri has made medical cannabis legal for qualifying patients! We are a very busy MMJ clinic seeking physicians who want to join our team and certify patients for the Missouri Medical Cannabis Program, 100% Remote.
We are seeking an MD/DO licensed in good standing with the State of Missouri who wants to be a leader in the fight to eradicate the opioid epidemic and guide patients toward wellness!
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Be an advocate for patients seeking to use medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan
· Evaluate patients and certify them for the MIssouri cannabis program via telemedicine.
· Maintain notes and medical records in EMR system (all electronic).
· Unrestricted MD or DO License to practice as a physician in Missouri
· Ability to utilize technology for telemedicine visits (we will train!)
· Board Certification NOT required.
· Make a difference in the lives of countless residents in the area who are seeking to find relief in a natural form and end their addictions and opiate use/abuse
Come join us in making a difference in thousands of patients lives in the state of Missouri!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 – $100.00 per hour
- MD/DO (licensed in Missouri) (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative