IT Cultivation Member
Seeking a qualified candidate to be a part of our Metrc Team. The potential candidate will be responsible for maintaining and completing daily projects assigned by the Cultivation Manager. The candidate will be a part of a qualified team of individuals who are passionate about the Cannabis Industry.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Assist with the tracking and accountability of all grow operations from seed to sale in the Metrc Tracking System.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Must follow all compliance procedures mandated by the state licensing requirement.
- Responsible for executing assigned tasks, projects and expectations in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Responsible for completing all projects assigned
- Maintain open communication with the management team and other co-workers
- Responsible for following all operational guidelines, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties.
- Maintain a professional attitude towards coworkers and management·
- Must be at least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US
- Must be an MO resident
- Must be able to obtain State Badge
- High School Diploma (Preferred)
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a diverse, dynamic team.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle high stress situations
- Ability to multitask
- Organizational skills
- Ability to stay focused
- Experience and Education
- Agriculture experience (Preferred but not required)
- High School Diploma
- Prolonged periods of standing and sitting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Metrc Team Member
While on the Metrc team the employee will keep track of all plants in the cultivation. They will be responsible for all Metrc requirements. Tasks include plant inventory, creation of strains, waste logs, etc.
- M-F/ Must be available to work weekends if needed
- Full Time
FSLA Status: N on-Exempt
This position is subject to a pre-employment criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to observe social distancing when possible and wear face mask at all times.
- Metrc exposure: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location