Lafayette County Dispensaries
Adult use recreational cannabis and marijuana for medical use are now both legal in Lafayette County. Open dispensaries that were participating in the states medical marijuana program are the first ones to sell recreational cannabis products near Lafayette County. There are more opening soon. Looking for the best marijuana dispensary nearby? Find them on the map in Lafayette County here:
Recreational Cannabis Rules For Adults Only
Yes, recreational weed in Lafayette County Missouri, for adult use is now legal under state law. Anyone over the age of 21 can legally buy, have, use as well as grow marijuana. It’s now legal to go to the store, no card, no cops, and buy a range of CBD and THC products right off the shelves.
Possession limit for Lafayette County medical card holders:
- Medical – 6oz (or more based on physician recommendation) within a thirty day period.
- Up to 32 grams of marijuana concentrate.
- Up to 3200 mg of THC infused product.
Possession limit for recreational users:
- Recreational – Up to 3 ounces may be purchased in a single transaction.
- Consumers can have up to 3 ounces of cannabis in possession at any time.
- Grams of marijuana concentrate.
- THC infused product.
What About Medical Marijuana In Lafayette County?
With the adoption of Adult use cannabis, changes have been made to the state’s medical marijuana program. It got better. For starters, it’s cheaper!
- Medical users will continue to pay a 4% tax on their purchase. Recreational cannabis will be taxed at 6%, with municipalities able to add more tax to this.
- Medical users or their caregivers can have 6 ounces of flower in a 30-day period, twice the amount allowed to recreational users.
- Many dispensaries offer benefits, including discounts for medical or quicker services to patients with a medical card.
What Menu Products Do Lafayette County Dispensaries Have in Stock?
Open dispensaries near Lafayette County typically carry a wide variety of strains, including Indica’s, Sativa’s, and Hybrids. Dispensary menu products come in flower or bud priced by grams, quarters, halves and ounces along with a selection of processed products. These include THC Infused Edibles, CBD oils, THC oils, tinctures, topicals, bath bombs, inhalers, lotions, patches, and concentrates including oral syringes, wax, sugar wax, dabs and shatter.
Marijuana edibles in Lafayette County are favorites among patients, as a growing number have expressed a desire for smokeless forms. That does not take away from the large pre-roll and vape cartridge selections offered.
Is Marijuana Delivery available in Lafayette County?
Delivery is available from several MO dispensaries. This is growing in popularity as third party companies are being added on to help marijuana deliveries RX happen. Enjoy ordering online and having your chronic delivered straight to your home, who would have thought? Filter on the map above or follow the link to find marijuana dispensaries that deliver to Lafayette County.