Choice Med RX
Title: Clinic Administrator / Office Manager
Type of Position: Full Time
We are currently seeking a Clinic Administrator / Office Manager with previous management experience to help manage a new Kansas City / Raytown, MO office. Position will take a key role in the operations of our administrative department by overseeing admin assistants and receptionist and ensuring administrative procedures are properly documented and followed.
The qualified candidate must be highly organized, display a quick ability to learn, pay attention to detail and enjoy a variety of work assignments in a fast-paced, team culture.
Must also demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with patients and staff.
The position will report directly to the President and will work very closely with corporate Office Manager on a daily basis.
Choice Med RX is progressive medical clinic in Kansas City that specializes in medical cannabis recommendations for patients that are provided by our board certified physicians. (Note: We work with patients only, no cannabis product is handled by our office).
Specific job duties to include the following:
Staff Coordination: Responsible for overseeing schedules of admin assistants and receptionist. Ensure that all administrative procedures are properly followed and patient documentation is property obtained. Ensure that front desk and all necessary positions are covered at all times.
Scheduling and Software Management: Responsibilities will include oversight of various clinic days and hours of operation and assisting the office manager with coordination of physician/clinic schedules, as required. Responsibility will also include scheduling of patients via phone requests.
Recruitment: Assist with the selection, interview, and hiring process of admin candidates. Coordinate admin orientation program and monitor new employees’ progress. Assist with screening resumes, coordinate the interview process, and perform reference and background checks.
Financial: Work with Office Manager to monitor and perform analysis on daily patient counts and billings, as requested.
Other Responsibilities: Learn operations of other admin positions to serve in oversight and back up capacity. Main contact for patient phone calls/inquires/appointment requests throughout day.
Requirements for this position:
- Management experience. Medical experience not required.
- High level of understanding of technology, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, Outlook, Dropbox and strong computer typing skills.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks, follow through to completion, and problem solve with little or no direction.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationship with employees and work in a team environment.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle confidential situations and documentation.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills, including business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Position hours are 11:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday – Friday) and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm (Saturday). Closed Sunday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000/year to $40,000/year – dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Office Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Raytown, MO (Required)
- On a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high), please rate your comfort level with computers and general technology?
- One location
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required