- The primary role of this position is to provide quality administrative functions within the facility, ensuring all company policies, safety rules and regulations are followed. Conduct effective communication between peers, management and vendors, and consistently deliver professional customer service at all times when interacting with customers.
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner to all parties while developing positive and solid relationships to enhance growth and unity between our organization and patient.
- Maintains and audits AP & AR files, vehicle files and other various files in accordance with company policy.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly operations reports.
- Assists with employee interviews and new hire process.
- Other customer service and administrative functions as directed by leadership.
- Excellent Writing & Verbal Communication skills.
- Dependable, professional image & demeanor
- Must be someone who is comfortable with legal Marijuana industry and willing to learn and educate themself as industry changes.
- Prefer to have experience in marketing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Monday to Friday
- Secretarial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply