We are looking to employ a Patient Advocate to assist patients in selecting suitable cannabis products. The responsibilities of the Patient Advocate include greeting and welcoming patients, informing the manager of patient complaints and operational issues, and sharing firsthand experiences of cannabis products to address patient concerns. You will be trained to answer patients’ questions regarding the different strains of cannabis, their medicinal uses, and methods of consumption.
To be successful as a Patient Advocate, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in cannabis laws to maintain legal compliance. Ultimately, and outstanding Patient Advocate should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and patient service skills by ensuring that patients are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
Patient Advocate Responsibilities:
- Advising patients on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Processing patients’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Educating patients on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Correctly weighing, packaging, and labeling cannabis products as required.
- Checking patients’ identification documents to verify that they are of legal age.
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
Patient Advocate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience not required/ location will train
- Sound knowledge of cannabis strains and their medicinal benefits.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional patient service skills.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance.
- Applicants must be 21 years or older.
- Applicants must pass a Federal and State of Missouri criminal background check including fingerprinting.
Powered by JazzHR