The State of Missouri has made medical cannabis legal for qualifying patients! Green Health Docs (www.greenhealthdocs.com) is seeking physicians who want to join our team and certify patients for the Missouri Medical Cannabis Program, 100% Remote.
We are seeking an MD/DO licensed in good standing with the State of Missouri who wants to be a leader in the fight to eradicate the opioid epidemic and guide patients toward wellness!
Green Health Docs is a national company with 6 offices (plus telemedicine) in Missouri. We are the leading provider of medical marijuana evaluations in several states.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Be an advocate for patients seeking to use medical marijuana as part of their treatment plan
· Evaluate patients and certify them for the MIssouri cannabis program via telemedicine.
· Maintain notes and medical records in EMR system (all electronic).
· Unrestricted MD or DO License to practice as a physician in Missouri
· Ability to utilize technology for telemedicine visits (we will train!)
· Board Certification NOT required.
· Make a difference in the lives of countless residents in the area who are seeking to find relief in a natural form and end their addictions and opiate use/abuse
Come join us in making a difference in thousands of patients lives in the state of Missouri!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 – $100.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- MD/DO (licensed in Missouri) (Required)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative