Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce and sell the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products (Cloud Cover Cannabis) at our state-of-the-art facilities and retail storefronts (High Profile Boutique Cannabis) throughout Michigan and Oregon, with active expansion underway within Missouri and Massachusetts markets and communities.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages, and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for a Retail Compliance Supervisor to be responsible for ensuring that assigned retail stores are operating in compliance with state and local ordinances, rules and regulations.
In this role you will….
- Ensure retail stores and systems are in line with state and local compliance.
- Input, monitor, and audit all data in the state required cannabis tracking system (METRC).
- Analyze and report any discrepancies to managers & retail leadership and coordinate the correction of errors.
- Collaborate with cross functional leaders to create and maintain compliance checklists for each department; ensure compliance is built into retail SOP’s.
- Conduct regular internal audits to ensure all retail stores inventories are accurately reflected.
- Works closely with Merchandise Planning Team, Retail Managers, and C3I’s Sales Team to ensure accuracy of reports, inventory and volume of product.
- Be primary point of contact for all external audits for assigned retail locations; follow up on any outstanding items to ensure accuracy.
- Perform required METRC related tasks to support daily retail operating needs.
- Regularly Correspond with METRC, LARA and MRA to seek guidance on law interpretation; document all correspondence.
- Stay current with state and local laws pertaining to operations and ensure compliance with such laws; update compliance documentation and processes as regulations and laws change.
- Continuously educate all employees on state and local laws and ensure all processes and procedures align with those governances.
- Implement trainings for company employees and create training manuals that align with company SOPs.
Skills and experience you have…
- 2+ years of experience in compliance or quality control.
- Cannabis industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Microsoft efficient, with ability to learn new software’s.
- Ability to read and understand laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to develop and implement operational best practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationship with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to use and manage METRC and a retail POS.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with regulating bodies.
- High attention to detail, and experience inputting and reporting on high volumes of data.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
You should apply if…
- You have an unwavering sense of accuracy with the ability to interpret ordinances and regulations.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
- You are detailed orientated and are comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!