Who we are…
C3 Industries is led by a passionate, creative, and hardworking team of cannabis cultivation and processing experts. We produce the highest quality, indoor cannabis flower and extracted products at our state-of-the-art facilities in Oregon and Michigan.
At C3I our product is cannabis, but our most important asset is our people. We believe in hiring locally, offering competitive compensation packages and giving our employees an opportunity to learn and grow. As a company, we are committed to being active corporate citizens and community members and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for an experienced Retail Regional Manager who can effectively lead their team of Store Managers and ensure strong retail performance, with responsibilities in driving sales, customer satisfaction, and P&L management of C3 Industries retail cannabis chain, High Profile.
In this role you will….
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of retail performance, ensuring efficient and sound operations, maximum profit, and a best-in-class store experience.
- Establish and ensure key performance indicators (KPI) are being tracked and maintained in all store locations.
- Anticipate market trends and opportunities by analyzing existing product performance, customer insights, and individual store KPI’s.
- Manage the purchasing and procurement of product mixes per location; set pricing and promotional strategies.
- Ensure best-in-class customer experience exists by staying connected to customer needs, anticipating changes, and preparing teams to meet consumer challenges.
- Maintain active presence in the stores and provide support for in store events.
- Analyze and create weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports.
- Partner with Senior Leadership to develop, execute and evaluate strategies for opening new retail locations.
- Develop initial store operating budget in coordination with Store Manager and Finance Department.
- Establish staffing levels for new stores and partner with Human Resources to ensure a proper hiring plan is in place.
- Ensure successful implementation of POS system in new locations, including employee training.
- Maintain physical presence throughout store set up and store openings.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to plan product allocation, merchandising plans, promotional signage and social media strategies.
- Partner with cross functional leaders and Store Managers to monitor store inventory, staffing and other critical operational functions to optimize store performance.
- Implement Standard Operating Procedures for all retail locations, and ensure they are in full compliance with local, state and federal laws.
Skills and experience you have…
- Bachelor’s degree and 7- 10+ years of experience managing multiple brick and mortar retail locations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail operations, merchandising, and new store launches.
- Establishing and tracking KPI’s and metrics.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and POS systems.
- Ability to drive proven improvements across all areas managed
- Proven ability to establish strong credibility and build relationships and, operate in a highly fluid industry environment.
- Passionate about the cannabis industry and thrives in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Regular travel to assigned locations is required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check.
- Ability to build and lead a best in class retail team.
- Commitment to quality, performance and deliverables.
You should apply if…
- You are an experienced District or Regional Manager with a track record of opening new stores and driving sales.
- You are a strong ‘doer’ that rolls up their sleeves to make things happen and are an equally strong ‘big picture’ strategist.
- You have a passion for the cannabis industry and are excited about working in a fast-paced start up.
Our mission is to share our love of cannabis with the world. If you’re interested in being part of our journey, we’d love to hear from you!