Do budtenders greet you with an excited smile? Are you on first-name terms with the owners of the top dispensaries? Does the motto “One Team, One Mission” resonate with you? If so, then you may be a fit for the Timeless Sales team! At Timeless, there’s no such thing as a typical sales rep—we live, work, and breathe the job. Being at Timeless is not for the faint-hearted; we expect a lot and the stakes are high. First and foremost, you’ll need an unwavering enthusiasm for the cannabis industry, and endless fascination with the driving forces that shape it. You’ll need passion, commitment, and personal conviction. Your entrepreneurial spirit means you’re able to work independently and have fun doing so. In return, you can expect a challenging and highly diversified position on an ambitious and fresh team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- YOU REPRESENT THE BRAND!
- Use your unique personality to showcase our Brands.
- Bring our Brands to life – working with the best dispensaries, cannabis and lifestyle events, conventions, and medical patients.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key influencers & business partners spreading affinity and enthusiasm for Timeless and its brands.
- Build your personal reputation within the local scene based on your extensive knowledge of the industry, activity in the market, and ability to create & deliver results.
- Develop and deploy ingenious strategies and innovative tools to deliver the perfect pitch for Timeless.
- Take full responsibility for the wholesale, licensed sales and marketing activities for your territory.
- Know your territory like the back of your hand, keeping an eye on the latest trends, competitive activity, and maintain a sharp look-out for new sales opportunities—winning them for Timeless!
#INDISPENSABLE BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- As a trusted business partner, strengthen and nurture our long-term professional relationships with established customers, and create new alliances with key influencers and industry experts.
- Make every appointment with your customers the highlight of their day. They look forward to benefiting from your insightful thoughts, astute observations, and strategic considerations that will drive sales/$ to their bottom line.
- Utilize your sales and negotiation skills to achieve mutually beneficial increases in earnings for your customers and for Timeless, surpassing previous marketing and sales goals.
- Take a creative approach to problem solving and marketing, coming up with new and innovative ways to make Timeless CONSISTENTLY number one in the wholesale market.
- Negotiate strong, mutually beneficial partnership agreements to build long term relationships.
- Established contacts within the industry, and/or the ability and desire to make them quickly and smoothly.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in sales, cannabis, hospitality and/or marketing.
- Strong ability to navigate the technical landscape of iphones and ipads, various custom applications, and programs such as MJ Freeway, SAGE, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Able to work structured hours, as well as evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable you to craft and deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time.
- You possess a strong understanding of sales processes and can analyze sales and customer data, draw the right conclusions, and develop initiatives offering maximum value for both Timeless and the customer.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to satisfy the essential functions of this job
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- Desire to meet/EXCEED established goals. Target is set up, and you are passionate about knocking it down.
- Driving dollar sales and volume on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Maintaining current account base, while also opening new accounts and developing business to expand distribution.
- Consistently exciting and inspiring the dispensary front lines through brand and product educations.
- Passionately engaging with patients, and setting up creative ways to educate them on our products and what makes us different (and better!)
- Ensure that our partner dispensaries are well merchandised so patients are aware of our products through availability of all product lines, visibility, and brand communication.
- Vacation/ Sick Time/ Holiday pay; available after 90 days
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance; available after 90 days
- Competitive Base Salary and Semi Annual Commission Bonus Opportunities based on KPI Performance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- B2B Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible