Marvel Roots, an extended brand under Current Naturals, is looking for a driven Sales Professional to join our team.
This key member of the Marvel Roots family will be responsible for generating business-to-business sales and wholesale leads; managing customer accounts and relationships; tracking and analyzing sales to provide weekly/monthly reporting; identifying new opportunities to market our products and generate new leads; facilitating all aspects of sales from beginning to end; working closely with a remote, close-knit team of digital marketing and administrative support.
We’re looking for someone with a proven sales record who can confidently take the lead on new projects. This person should be positive with an entrepreneurial spirit who can roll with the punches and celebrate success. The hemp industry is always evolving and moves at lightning speed, so the right candidate is someone who is always motivated to successfully cultivate new opportunities.
Hemp industry experience is beneficial but not required. Adjacent industries, such as pharmaceutical, natural wellness, holistic medicine, vitamins and supplements are all relevant experience.
Sales will be directed to a variety of retail based business including:
- Hemp, CBD, cannabis stores, nutrition, vitamin shops
- Natural foods, fresh markets
- Specialty retailers
- Holistic, lifestyle, alternative, functional medicine
- Wellness centers, spas, massage therapy
- Fitness (large and boutique)
- Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Sports fitness
Marvel Roots is a hemp-based company located near Springfield MO. Our business involves many facets of this fast growing industry from the farming and cultivation to the development and marketing of hemp-powered wellness products for families nationwide.
We are passionate about working hard, offering the best products on the market, and providing incomparable customer service. Our team is dedicated to growth, and this position will be key in our efforts to expand.
Summary of Duties
- Serve as the main point of contact for wholesale clients
- Educate and sell company products to new / existing clients
- Conduct inbound phone sales as well as outbound field sales.
- Identify new business opportunities and verticals to increase revenue
- Build lasting, customer-focused business relationships with new and current clients
- Educate new and potential clients about the uses, benefits, and ever-changing landscape of hemp
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone and email
- Document all inquiries, requests, resolutions, and follow-up tasks
- Associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Must be 21+ and pass a background check
- Must have a license and reliable transportation
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Goal and detail oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
- Self-starter and team player
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office products (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook) and
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM software a plus
- Knowledge of the hemp, CBD, medical cannabis, health & wellness, or supplement industry is a plus
Salary $30,000 plus commission (no-cap).
Marvel Roots is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Marvel Roots is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Commission Pay
Position is currently remote due to COVID-19 but will eventually report to a Springfield, MO area office.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company’s Facebook page: