OXG LLC is a leading medical cannabis cultivator from Kansas City, Missouri. The Company intends to set the standard for medical cannabis by delivering an array of products that reaches all demographics and meets the patient needs. It is our intent to provide our patients with the latest information available from the medical community, warnings and requirements provided by the regulatory department, as well as custom materials and information covering strain specific medical uses in order to assist them in choosing the safest and most effective medication. Through superior customer service and highly trained staff, our established policies and procedures ensure that our facilities are utilized to their fullest potential and that resources are used as efficiently as possible in order to reduce our impact on local utilities, as well as areas surrounding our facility.
The Company is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to join our team in Riverbend, Missouri. We are looking for a detail oriented, analytical and professional individual who will thrive in a dynamic, rapidly growing environment to join our accounting department. This position will report directly to the Controller and will provide valuable information to members of management.
- Enter daily bank and credit card transactions to various general ledger accounts
- Record sales orders/receipts, track accounts receivable and provide weekly aging reports to management
- Assist in inventory tracking and reporting
- Assist in tracking fixed assets and depreciation
- Assist the Sr. Accountant and Controller by gathering information for management requests
- Book journal entries and perform various balance sheet account reconciliations across three entities
- Assist in month-end close and financial statement preparation at period ends
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department.
- Proven working experience as either a staff accountant or bookkeeper, and/or a degree in accounting or related fields.
- Strong understanding of GAAP Accounting
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt to new rules and regulations
- CPA certified
- Experience with Sage Intacct
- Cost accounting experience
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Other various employee benefit programs
- Potential for accelerated promotions based on job performance
This is a full-time position. This position on occasion may require long hours or overtime if necessary. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
OXG LLC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
OXG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We place an emphasis on an environment of inclusion, diversity, and social justice. Individuals seeking employment at OXG LLC are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- GAAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location