Nature Med is a company that strives to be better every day. We are a successful, fast paced company, seeking to better the lives of our patients through providing the best medicine available, with exceptional customer service. It is our mission to improve the community by dedicating ourselves to helping people in whatever way we can. We are searching for a dedicated employee to help us provide excellent service to our patients and make this dispensary better every day they show up. We are looking for individuals with both a strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills and a strong desire to enter the cannabis industry. We are a growing company seeking employees wanting to grow with us and explore extensive career opportunities. It is important to us to create a strong, family-like company culture, centered around communication, trust, and hard work. It is truly our goal to make this a place that our employees want to be and in turn that our patients want to return. We respect and encourage the personal growth and advancement of our employees and are dedicated to the success of the staff as a whole.
Job Description: As the Store Manageryou will report directly to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for direct oversight of the daily operations of a cannabis retail dispensary while cultivating a strong group of professionals through training, mentoring, and development. The Store Manager is responsible for driving sales while maintaining a high level of service in a distinctive environment. This individual requires a strong leader looking to grow and develop along with the business and rest of the staff. Manages production, sales and marketing teams.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
- Supervision of all hourly staff, including scheduling and performance management.
- Ensure compliance across all areas of business in accordance with State regulations (ie. METRC & HIPPA).
- Ensure the cleanliness, presentation, and organization of the facility.
- Document and maintain standards, procedures and processes that support customer service, operational goals, and compliance.
- Report and relay all pertinent information to the companies Director of Operations
Retail Sales Work *
** * Opening/closing of store (daily inventory and cash management).
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction and safety of each customer.
- Educate customers by explaining the qualities, including potential medical values, of cannabis products to match customer interest and needs.
- Help customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions.
- Monitor sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating complaints and service suggestions.
Inventory Management *
** * Maintain inventory by checking available merchandise to determine inventory levels and anticipate demand.
- Ensure regular inventory counts are performed accurately and documented in inventory systems.
Hiring & Training *
** * Ensure excellence in training for new hires and ongoing training for staff.
- Experience managing production systems with multiple shipment points in value stream
- Ability to communicate to a diverse team
- Strong quantitative skill set
- Adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to use multiple software platforms and potentially develop personal tools
- Experience working in USDA/FDA regulated environment
- At least two years of customer service management experience
- Can prioritize with minimal direction
- Experience with conflict management
- Familiar with multitiered supply chain
- Familiar with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (or similar)
- Ability to participate in physical labor (lift up to 50 pounds) on occasion
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Can work weekends or evening as job demands
- Ability to communicate orally with team
- Ability to work with a computer and remain seated or standing for extended periods of time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Only full-time employees eligible