The CIP/COP Validation Project Manager is responsible for technical validation program management and related consulting services delivered to Personal Care, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement and Cannabis manufacturers across NA. The role is responsible for supporting Account Managers in mapping CIP process need-gaps, providing technical consultation to optimize equipment cleaning and validation and provide program management oversight and implementation tools for all phases for customer cleaning validation. Partnering with the GTC CIP/COP validation team, RDE Tech services and customer QA/validation teams, the role develops a robust roadmap and work plan to support manufacturers with validation implementation, resulting in accelerated changeover to Ecolab Life Sciences chemistry. Additionally, the role supports internal CIP baseline data capture to assure robust customer value monetization.
This role is NA-based and reports to the Global Leader, CIP/COP Technical Consultants and Validation.
- Develop and manage cleaning validation programs and provide directly to customer teams that implement site validations
- Partner with Marketing, GTC, Sales to optimize value capture and reporting processes
- Assist customers with change control processes impacted by a change in cleaning process/detergent/sanitizer
- Optimize VAC-Pack tools to streamline Personal Care cleaning validation and change control processes
- Conduct customer-facing seminars and internal training on cleaning principles/best practice/optimization/compliance and validation for Personal Care, Nutraceutical and Cannabis manufacturing
- Partner with CAMs/Field Sales to ensure technical recommendations meet customer needs and to present solution to the customer
- Support Marketing with Cannabis market development by providing technical and compliance insights
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years of practical experience in production (personal care and pharma soils) equipment cleaning and new cleaning regime implementation
- Understanding of cGMP expectations for cleaning processes and validation
- Ability to travel 30+%
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborator
- Business savvy
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.