Silver Star Protection Group is a Illinois licensed security agency that consists of a team of professional security experts who provide business owners with the optimum level of protection for their high-risk, high-value assets. Silver Star sets the standard as the top asset protection company by providing businesses with the most qualified, highly trained and best equipped security professionals in the industry.
Silver Star is looking for security professionals that possess superior customer service skills as they are a perquisite for employment. Serving our partners is our top priority. We strive to provide clients with industry safeguards and bespoke solutions to operate their business in the proper manner. Silver Star will be providing on-site security and compliance services as well as transportation of medical cannabis for licensed cannabis businesses.
- Perform security patrols of external and internal areas of locations.
- Monitor surveillance and security alarm systems.
- Provide assistance to business owners in emergency situations.
- Keep detailed logs and records of incidents at assigned locations.
- Other duties assigned by Silver Star Protection Management
- Must be able to obtain all state required security licenses.
- Military or law enforcement background preferred.
- Prior experience operating central monitoring stations and equipment.
- Current driver’s license and dependable transportation.
- Good credit record.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and drug screening.
- A professional appearance and demeanor.
- Able to stand and or sit for extended periods of time.
Silver Star Protection Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. We look to employ current or former members of the United States Military and former Law enforcement officers. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
All officers must adhere to client’s COVID-19 rules and procedures.
- armed security: 2 years (Required)
- military: 2 years (Preferred)
- St Charles County Security License/Firearm Permit /Valid DL (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction