Section Grower for Greenhouse in Waynesville, MO
- METRC (Preferred)
- 1 years cannabis cultivation or 3 years related horticultural/greenhouse experience (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred), HS diploma (Required)
- All employees must pass state background check and receive Facility Agent ID from DHSS to be eligible for employment.
- Must be over 21, have drivers license and reliable transportation.
Full Job Description
- Manage and direct all aspects of cultivation in 1 of 4 (5,000 ft2) greenhouses including propagation, transplant, trimming, trellising, and harvesting.
- Oversee, maintain, and care for cannabis crops at all stages as needed to ensure healthy plants and quality harvest.
- Work along side other section growers and with Cultivation Manager to ensure all cultivation areas are healthy and productive.
- Monitor an implement set irrigation and fertilization schedule for plants in your section.
- Implement disease and pest management practices including spray applications of approved pesticide and fungicides.
- Assist in phenotyping and development of new strains.
- Comply with procedures to maintain a sanitary, safe, and compliant environment. Preform cleaning and maintenance duties as requested.
- Ability to grow multiple strains of cannabis regardless of complexity
- Input data as required for seed to sale tracking and reporting
- Communicate any issues or observations to the Cultivation Manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper function of your designated area; environmental controls, lights, irrigation etc.
- Summarizing details and updates on the status of your designated cultivation area including overall plant health, observance of any pest/pathogen and proper equipment function.
- Maintain compliance with The Worker Protection Standards Act to include proper mixing, handing and location of chemicals.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours a day and rotating shifts. Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds. Ability to sit, squat, bend, and kneel repetitively throughout a work day. Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time. Ability to use a ladder (up to 12 ft. extension) and general hardware tools needed for common repairs
- Ability and willingness to work in the following conditions: Exposure to pollen, allergens, and chemical pesticides on the farm. Extreme temperatures including sun, wind, rain, and cold. Work environments that include exposure to, but not limited to, chemicals, fumes, dust, odors, extreme heat temperatures, heights, indoor AC, no AC, motion, noise, protective gear, vibrations, and water.
- Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year D.O.E.
- Paid time off
- Possible yield based bonus
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We will be hiring 3 people for this position. The first should be hired by the end of December and work in Veg. One flower section growers will be hired at the beginning of February and another toward the end of Feb. Actual hire dates depend on the completion date of our facility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused