Standard Wellness’s mission is to provide access to consistent, quality products and empower patients to alternative methods to find relief and live quality lives. We aim to create a new standard in the medical marijuana industry for quality, care, innovation, and education while still maintaining a focus and conscious understanding of how our decisions within the role effect the social and environmental impact in our community and for our patients, and how we can make better decisions in this space. We’re committed to a research-driven, patient-centric approach in all that we do, and we will work to have a lasting positive impact in our community.
In all that we do, we seek to “Be the Standard” by:
- Maintaining a Leadership Outlook through a positive attitude and support for colleagues.
- Embracing an Adaptive Growth mindset.
- Striving to be Intentional in all actions taken & avenues pursued.
- Incorporate Accountability & Ownership on a daily basis.
- Implement Innovative solutions to benefit colleagues, consumers, and all stakeholders.
- Provide Open & Productive Communication to all levels of the organization.
Standard Wellness is seeking an individual to fill the position of Harvest/Post-Harvest Agent. This is an entry level position at our Vandalia, MO facility. Full-time employees are eligible to participate in company sponsored benefit plans that include health, dental, and vision insurance as well as 401(k).
The Harvest/Post-Harvest Agent will perform all plant harvesting, drying, trimming, curing, and packaging at the cultivation facility. Responsibilities include tracking inventory tags, batching, weighing, and recording all data associated with plant material from harvest through packaging in accordance with state regulations and Standard Wellness quality standards. The Harvest/Post-Harvest Agent is responsible for maintaining a clean work space, including, but not limited to, equipment and tools used in the harvest, trim, drying, and curing processes. May perform duties in other departments during periods of slow production.
Essential Job Functions:
- Follow the production plan for harvesting, drying, trimming, curing, and packaging by floating between necessary departments at the direction of the Harvest/Packaging Manager
- Maintain accurate records in the electronic tracking system
- Trim dried product using a trimming machine and fine trim by hand, ensuring an aesthetically appealing, high quality product
- Execute packaging and labeling tasks, including documentation and inventory control procedures, in accordance with state regulations
- Follow all General Agricultural Practices, General Handling Practices, and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Follow established sanitation practices for staff, equipment, and facilities to ensure quality measures are met to maintain high quality of product
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma, or the equivalent
- Must be able to pass all background check and licensing requirements as set forth by the State of Missouri
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Experience in a production environment, preferably in a regulated industry producing for human consumption
- Experience in quality control
- Experience in horticulture, agriculture, or greenhouse practices
**Employment decisions at Standard Wellness are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Standard Wellness complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidelines. Standard Wellness does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, national origin, or ethnic background; religious affiliation or beliefs; citizenship; age; gender, gender identity or gender expression; sexual orientation; U.S. Military or veteran status; disability or medical condition; or any other protected classes.