- The right candidate demonstrates proficiency, organization, calmness, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment; is resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team, and prioritizes quality and customer service. Trimmers are primarily responsible for the efficiency and quality of the marijuana plant trimming in preparation for sale.
- Trimmers are responsible for everything post harvest, this includes:
- Trimmers will be required to meet daily a production quota of 2 lbs. and there will be incentives for those who can complete more than the quota. They will also be responsible for weighing, labeling and packaging the trimmed buds. Additionally, they must adhere to local and state laws and regulations related to marijuana production and keep up to date on changes to those laws and regulations.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to qualify.
- Background Checks are required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All surfaces are sanitized regularly and employees may wear mask and socially distance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma