Terrabis is a cannabis company with a simple mission; we seek to better the lives of our patients and communities. We have licensed production and retail facilities in Missouri with expectations to grow nationally. We care deeply about our products and the people they serve. Our team combines experienced veterans in healthcare and legal cannabis markets to help our patients maximize well-being and fulfillment. We believe patient care starts with connection and strive to create a broader understanding of cannabis use through patient and community education. Operating in what is the fastest growing industry in the country, we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
JOB SUMMARY – TRAINING MANAGER
Terrabis is looking for an experienced Training Manager to join our team. You will assist with designing and developing our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will drive suitable training initiatives that exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of our company. We are looking for someone with excellent presentation skills who can communicate and deliver a robust industry-specific learning program, while embracing a continuous learning roadmap. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Partner with key senior leaders to identify skills, standard work and competencies needed to accomplish critical business objectives.
- Lead, drive and execute a classroom and/or virtual learning curriculum through Terrabis University, including technical, soft-skills, advisory, communication and applications training, training on policies and procedures, compliance training, new hire orientation, career pathing, manager effectiveness, leadership development and other key training program needs.
- Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee training events.
- Develops and maintains organizational communications to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Manages the LMS, including modifying compliance and new regulations as needed.
- Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 10+ years of experience designing and facilitating employee training programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A proven track record of training program development and management.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Excellent team building, organization, and leadership skills.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations