**NOTE: We are anticipating opening this location late December 2020/early 2021.**
Security Agents are responsible for ensuring each patient has a safe experience during his/her visit to Organic Remedies. By monitoring security cameras and identifying threats or potential threats, Security Agents will ensure a safe environment for our patients.
Security Agents report to multiple management level positions including Team Lead, Dispensary Manager and Pharmacist. Depending on the scheduled shift one or more management level staff will be available to offer advice and answer questions. Performance reviews will be written and administered by the Dispensary Manager in collaboration with Pharmacist and Team Lead.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
– Monitor security cameras and identify threats or potential threats
– Report threats/ potential threats to management
– For significant threats/ potential threats notify law enforcement by activating silent alarm
– Monitor patient waiting room / lobby area to ensure patients are being serviced in a timely manner.
– Monitor employees to deter internal theft
– When other employees are available to view monitors, walk store and parking lot to ensure no threats exist
– During times of high patient traffic, act as the doorman to validate patient IDs and allow access to building while having another employee monitor security cameras.
– Follow all DHSS Medical Marijuana regulations
– Other duties / responsibilities as assigned by management
– To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential responsibility and duty satisfactorily.
– Minimum age of 18 years old
– Ability to pass a drug test
– Ability to pass a state and federal background check
– High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus one-year experience in retail loss prevention or similar experience
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as standard operating procedures, employee handbook and other company documents.
– Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
– Ability to alphabetize documents
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
– Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram from.
Other Skills, Abilities and/or Training:
– Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important and appreciated
– Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
– Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
– Ability to work weekends on a regular basis
– Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis
– Ability to work day or evening hours
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/ projects
– Familiarity with industry/ technical terms and processes
– Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines
– Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
– The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential responsibilities and duties of this job.
– Regularly required to do the following activities
o Stand dynamically or sit in a chair for long periods without a break
o Perform continuous operation of a personal computer for four hours or longer
o Use hands to finger, handle, and/or feel; the ability to type, pick, pinch with fingers, seize, hold, grasp or turn with hands and perceive attributes of objects and materials such as size, shape, temperature, or texture, by touching with fingertips
o Maintain balance while walking, standing or crouching
o Twist upper torso
o Reach up and out with hands and arms
o Lift up to ten pounds and carry a distance of one hundred feet
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible