Standard Wellness’s mission is to provide access to consistent, quality products and empower patients to alternative methods to find relief and live quality lives. We aim to create a new standard in the medical marijuana industry for quality, care, innovation, and education while still maintaining a focus and conscious understanding of how our decisions within the role effect the social and environmental impact in our community and for our patients, and how we can make better decisions in this space. We’re committed to a research-driven, patient-centric approach in all that we do, and we will work to have a lasting positive impact in our community.
The Facility Manager is responsible for the functionality of the facility and systems, and must be well versed in electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, roofing, grounds keeping, security systems, and building management and maintenance. Is responsible for following all applicable laws for facility maintenance and ensuring compliance with State of Missouri medical cannabis program.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and direct the maintenance, servicing of, and cleanliness of the entire facility. This includes not only the building and greenhouses, but also management of all assets and building specific technologies onsite. Specifically, an ability to learn, navigate, and troubleshoot equipment within the Argus system, including but not limited to R/O skid in the irrigation room
- Manage all onsite contractors and vendors including but not limited to cleaning companies and janitorial services, lawn and snow services, mechanical contractors, GC’s, etc.
- Prepare the facility for seasonal changes including but not limited to winterization, furnace operations, air filter replacement, and grounds keeping such as snow removal.
- Establish, maintain and implement, and document regular maintenance schedules for all building equipment including HVAC equipment, cultivation equipment, processing equipment, and any other equipment necessary to maintain efficient operations. This includes proactive, reactive and preventative maintenance approaches
- Coordinate maintenance and cleaning activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Establish operational standards and procedures for all facility related functions and inspect work performed by contractors and vendors to certify that it meets specifications and standards
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of the facility to determine type of work and maintenance required, and schedule repairs and contractors accordingly
- Manage projects, from scope of development & bidding through implementation, of all facility related projects and assist with other projects as requested
- Responsible for maintaining safety standards and ensuring that all safety rules are followed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Be on call for emergency situations at the facility, which occasionally take place outside business hours and require immediate attention and or maintenance.
- Oversee all building renovations, expansions, or improvements and coordinate and manage all contractors
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma, or the equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a facility maintenance or facility project manager role
- HVAC experience
Hard facility services experience, including but not limited to fire safety systems, irrigation and plumbing, lighting, electrical, mechanical, and general building maintenance
- Must be able to pass all background check and licensing requirements as set forth by the Department of Commerce
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without an accommodation
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, facilities engineering, or related qualification such as project management, business management or construction management