Title: Inventory Coordinator
Location: Kansas City, Mo
Reports To: National Inventory Manager
Terrapin is looking for an Inventory Coordinator to join our growing company. As a Boulder, Colo.-based national cannabis company, Terrapin is a pioneer in the emerging industry. Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Over 10 years of operations, Terrapin has grown into a multi-state company with nearly 400 employees. As we have expanded nationally, our need for an Inventory Coordinator has grown significantly.
The Inventory Coordinator performs the essential function of overseeing all warehouse activities while
maintaining an organized and safe work environment. Functions include, monitoring inventory levels,
receiving shipments and preparing outgoing shipments. Secure opening and closing of the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and keep up to date inventory. Including adhering to a First In, Last Out policy and
monthly hard inventory counts.
- Ability to operate a labeling machine accurately and effectively. This includes troubleshooting
problems with operation and knowledge of and adherence to maintenance schedules.
- Ability to meet specified benchmarks for quantities of each type of labeled bottle needed. The
list of benchmarks is provided and is frequently updated. The Inventory Coordinator should be
able to respond to updates quickly and accurately.
- Responsible for maintaining purchase orders
- Leads intake and output of all packaging supply inventory
- Ensure that loads are selected, load sheets are prepared and loads are staged for shipment
- Maintains neatness and order among the items stored in the warehouse
- Assists with intake and output of all packaging supply inventory
- Ability to follow through with directions and maintain clear communication with Logistics and
Packaging Managers so that supplies move through the system easily and quickly.
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Maintain a two-week supply of Pre-fabricated Packaging
- Follow and ensure any safety standards
- Adhere to all regulatory compliance guidelines and requirements
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least 1 years of Warehouse experience
- Competency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of laws surrounding compliance in medical or retail business operations
- Strong communication skills
- 1 year of experience in the cannabis industry preferred
Terrapin is a cultivator, processor and provider of high-quality medical and recreational cannabis products. Founded in 2009, we have six storefronts on Colorado’s Front Range. We also operate medical cannabis grower/processor operations in Clinton County, Pennsylvania and Grand Rapids, Michigan. For more information, visit Terrapin.co and TerrapinCareStation.com. Follow TCS on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Disclosure: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job classification. These statements are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Duties, responsibilities and skills may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. The physical demands described are generally representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job classification. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request and in accordance with applicable law. Terrapin is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation, you may contact Human Resources.
Employee signature below indicates the employee’s understanding of the requirements, essential functions and duties of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location