We are looking for a detailed, dependable, organized and motivated individual, with excellent communication skills and passion for cannabis to develop and lead our inventory management team.
The Inventory Manager will:
- Optimize and advance current inventory practices.
- Oversee processes related to inventory control.
- Count all products and supplies.
- Review and analyze sales reports and reconcile against physical inventory.
- Address and resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Employ inventory software to track all store supplies.
- Maintain and update records of store inventory.
- Implement and improve practices to ensure secure storage of products and supplies.
- Work with Store Managers to develop and implement procedures to reduce shrink.
- Travel regularly to all store locations through the state of Michigan.
- Previous experience with inventory management.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to read, interpret and explain inventory reports.
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Skilled in performing job duties in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress.
- Regularly communicate with and update higher levels of management.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Must pass a background check.
Powered by JazzHR