Lake St Louis Marijuana Doctor Clinics
Marijuana cards are available for patients in Lake St Louis with any medical condition the doctor determines fit. Today, marijuana doctors are helping patients get certified and renew their medical marijuana cards online using telemedicine. Cards are issued digitally by the state after getting certified. Access to medical marijuana and cannabis based CBD treatment is changing peoples lives. See if you qualify today!
Touch Screen To Get Started…
5 Steps to Get Certified for Medical Cannabis in Lake St Louis
1. You must be a legal resident of the Missouri to get access to medical marijuana.
2. You must have one of the qualifying conditions listed by the DHSS or a different debilitating condition that a doctor sees fit that medical cannabis could help.
3. Visit a doctor near you or online by requesting a Telemedicine appointment and bring your medical records. Complete our patient registration form to get started.
4. If approved by the doctor, you then register with the Missouri DHSS to get your med card.
5. You are now able to buy medical marijuana products at local dispensaries in Missouri.
Get or Renew Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
For Missouri residents, we make it easy to connect with a certified recommending doctor to get or renew your Medical Marijuana Card.
To get started, simply fill out the patient registration form below, press submit, and your on your way to a MedCard telemedicine doctors appointment online. See if you qualify today!
Patient Registration Form
Missouri Veterans For Regulated Cannabis
Medical marijuana has been proven to help treat mental health issues such as PTSD that many of our Veterans live with on a daily basis. One Combat Wounded Marine dealing with PTSD stated, “Weed is a miracle for PTSD, sometimes I think I smoke a lot, then it occurred to me that I haven’t wanted to hit anyone in 6 months!”
Currently, veterans in Lake St Louis have to find a medical marijuana doctor outside the network to get certified. Veterans are commonly prescribed hard hitting prescription drugs including opioids in abundance for medical issues like TBI , arthritis & ongoing pain. Several states including Missouri have added Opioid Use Disorders to their qualifying conditions list substituting medical marijuana in their place.