Terrabis is a cannabis company with a simple mission; we seek to better the lives of our patients and communities. We have licensed production and retail facilities in Missouri with expectations to grow nationally. We care deeply about our products and the people they serve. Our team combines experienced veterans in healthcare and legal cannabis markets to help our patients maximize well-being and fulfillment. We believe patient care starts with connection and strive to create a broader understanding of cannabis use through patient and community education.
JOB SUMMARY – MARKETING COORDINATOR
Terrabis is looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You will assist in project management and day-to-day execution of marketing, public relations, social media, advertising, and community relations initiatives. You will be involved in the entire marketing strategy from planning to implementation, while also working with cross-functional teams to help shape the voice and image of our brand. The successful candidate will be highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and possess analytical and technical capabilities and talents with an ability to push projects through to reality.
- Maintain social media and content across multiple platforms, including the creation of assets, copy and account management for various channels.
- Assist with media and community relations, including the development of media lists, fact sheets, pitching, press release writing, distribution, interview brief creation, press outreach.
- Develops innovative strategies to attract customers to the company’s brand through various web-based marketing programs and search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities and community networking events to champion a favorable public brand.
- Develop and manage marketing programs that promote product to health-care professionals.
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with physicians and customers.
- Provide health-care professionals with information that promotes quality healthcare decisions.
- Ensure consistency and successful representation of the client’s brand across all projects.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience.
- Strong organizational skills with superior attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to implement marketing plans.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Graphic design experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday