Who We Are
At Nuthera Labs we strongly support the rights of medical marijuana patients in the state of Missouri. We work to educate and create community awareness on the benefits of medical marijuana. Our goal is a safe and understanding environment for those individuals using medicinal marijuana to improve their lives on the whole.
Nuthera Labs located in Riverside, MO is a newly opening cannabis lab seeking a full-time packaging manager to join our team. The right candidate for this role is organized, a self-starter and team player, who will apply their knowledge of food production and packaging in performing a broad range of duties related to the day-to-day operations and production of cannabis products.
What You Bring
- A team player mentality with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- A genuine enthusiasm for and desire to learn more about cannabis products and the industry
- A self-starter with a creative, resourceful, “can do” approach
Key Position Responsibilities
- Carefully follow all standard operating procedures and PPE requirements
- Properly maintenance of packaging machines
- Schedule staff for efficiency
- Ensure the availability of packaging materials and goods to be packaged
- Prepare work station daily and maintain a clean and productive work area
- Accurately weigh and package designated increments of product
- Observe quality of product and report any issues
- Responsible for proper use, safety, maintenance, and sanitation of designated equipment
- Process finished product to desired company standards following quality control standards
- Ensure that workflow and work procedures are documented, and appropriate controls and audits are in place to secure data and processing integrity
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID
- Must obtain and retain a state Facility Agent Identification Card
- METRC experience is a plus but not required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, and lift for long periods of time
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
- Previous cannabis lab experience preferred but not required
If this sounds like a fit, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- cannabis lab: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location