Blue Sage Cannabis Company is committed to providing southwest Missouri patients with the highest quality medical cannabis products that our state has to offer!
We’re looking for a qualified individual to provide assistance to medical cannabis patients. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent customer service skills, patience and strong listening skills. The patient technician must be able to listen the the patient’s needs closely while directing the conversation in a productive manner. Please note that patient technicians are not doctors and cannot give patients medical advice. Patient technicians are encouraged to provide educated counseling and accurate product descriptions to patients.
- Cannabis sales and friendly customer service
- Assist team with daily store operations
- Comply with state regulations, store policies and operational guidelines
- Staying current on cannabis related news and research
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work retail hours
- Analytical problem solving
- Cash handling
- Organizational skills
- Ability to get licensed by the state to work in the Missouri medical cannabis industry
Pay: $12-15/hr – based on experience
Schedule: Retail hours, several shifts available between 9am-7pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
To keep our team and patients safe we’re working with medical professionals to develop a practical and safe approach to serving Southwest Missouri amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)