BioXtra Labs Inc. is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of botanical extraction and distillation equipment and serves a global customer base. We are now experiencing rapid growth that creates exciting opportunities for dynamic and outgoing individuals to join our sales team.
- Research and identify potential clients, proactively connecting with new customers, evaluating prospects, and maintaining relations with existing customers.
- Regular client contact/visit, consult with clients to assess and understand their equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Prepare responses to RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information).
- Understand product roadmap, and know how to communicate in a pre-sales environment.
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential clients.
- Working with sales coordination and administration teams to prepare proposals/quotes, and to process customer orders.
- Analyze costs and sales, prepare reports and keep customer records.
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Recommending manufacturing improvements to meet specific customer needs, help in the design of custom-made products.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate, or Diploma, certificate/training in sales, business, Mechanical Engineering, Business, or related fields is preferred.
- Machinery/Equipment sales experience and/or sales of technical products and services is preferred.
- Professional communication, negotiation and presentation skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong technical writing skills with experience in preparing technical sales presentations and proposals.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales.
- Great at building rapport, friendly, outgoing, and enjoy engaging with new people via phone, email, and on social media.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Valid passport with the ability to travel national and international
- Bilingual (second language) is an asset.
- Working experience in hemp/cannabis industry is preferred.
This is a commission base position with much of the scheduling being driven by yourself.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Qualified candidates from US and Canada should email their resume and cover letter to us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Commission
- Hemp/Cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machinery/Equipment sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)