Find Medical Marijuana Doctors Near Me in Washington, MO
Today, Washington marijuana doctors are helping patients get certified and renew their medical marijuana card in person or using MedCard telemedicine online. These doctor clinics educate, evaluate, and qualify patients. Missouri marijuana cards are available for patients in Washington with a listed qualifying condition, or any debilitating medical condition the doctor determines fit. Access to medical marijuana and cannabis based CBD treatment is changing peoples lives. See if you qualify today!
How to Get Certified for Medical Cannabis in Washington in 5 Steps
1. You must be a legal resident of the Missouri to get access to medical marijuana.
2. You must have one of the qualifying conditions listed by the DHSS or a different debilitating condition that a doctor sees fit that medical cannabis could help.
3. Visit a doctor near you or online by requesting a Telemedicine appointment and bring your medical records. Complete our patient registration form to get started.
4. If approved by the doctor, you then register with the Missouri DHSS to get your med card.
5. You are now able to buy medical marijuana products at local dispensaries in Missouri.
Get or Renew Your Missouri Marijuana Card
For Missouri residents, if your ready, we make it easy to connect with a recommending medical card doctor online to get or renew your Missouri Marijuana Card.
If you want to get certified for cannabis in Missouri, simply fill out the MMJ patient registration form, then press submit. You’re on your way to visit with a state certified medical marijuana doctor online. See if you qualify today!